jillsywillsy

Monday, January 22, 2007

Rebellion

So I have been tagged. Now my first instinct is to say, "whatever" and go about my day. I have always had a well developed rebellious streak, along with a well developed backside, but this is for another day. Conformity is good, and I'm looking for a New Year's resolution so perhaps this will inspire me.

The rules for the game...Plucked shamelessly from my buddy at:
http://thedecoratedhouse.blogspot.com/

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

jillsywillsy's 6 weird things about me...not that there are only 6 weird things about me...but we are working on conformity.
1. The best part of waking up is Diet Coke in your cup...not the stuff jingles are made of, but it works and I have never acquired a taste for coffee....sorry.
2. I can't spell. I try, I fail, it stinks...just read phonically.
3. I'm a salad poker. It is very important to have a sampling of everything on your fork before eating a salad. This takes skill, it takes patience, it takes practice...salad poking, it works.
4. I have had the same bridge dream since I was a little girl, and I'm talking chronologically, not physically...anyhoo...it has to do with Mom driving, my begging, and bridges that turn into run away roller coasters....uck, just the thought scares me.
5. I sneeze like Donald Duck....ask http://deardaisycottage.typepad.com/ it's true.
6. I don't share air space. I just don't like breathing used air...so there's no cuddling face to face and no close talking. Whatever, I'm a clean air girl!

Now for the last part....tagging others....oh darn...back to the drawing board...the rebellion lives on...come to think about it, so does my backside!

Peace!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill!
I had a hunch you would love to play tag! :) I thought you most likely told your sis not to dare tag you so I thought I would do it for her.
Fun list, but you seem pretty darn normal. Carry on the rebellion now.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home